Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Isaac's 12!!!!

He wanted to use the whole pack of candles on his cake, so each one represented .5 year. And no, he did not make/frost his cake. That was me. I do think it's his finger that swiped through the frosting, though.
He wanted money only, but we got him a few gifts to open, too.

Leah bought him some mechanical pencils and a magic trick, Benjamin bought him a magic trick, Elizabeth bought him a package of foam animals that grow in water and he got a 600 piece map puzzle that we finished over conference weekend. Still missing Uruguay.


You're looking at the greatest thing since sliced bread: sliced Snickers. It's what he chose for his all-you-can-eat birthday treat.

I love this picture because he looks happy.

We love you, Isaac!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristie said...

WOW - You have a Young Man now!! Life only gets crazier from here :)

momtherunner said...

Sarah!! I just caught up on your blog and I miss you!! Your family is beautiful and they are so blessed to have such an amazing mom/wife! I can't believe how quickly your kids have grown up...I can see you in each of them. Love you!!

Emma Frances said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! :] Love all of these pictures Sarah! And I miss you all!