Thursday, September 29, 2011

We moved in April and one of the constant questions we got as we looked for a house was, "Can I have my own room?" We didn't see a six bedroom house is our future, though. When we got here we let Isaac, Leah and Benjamin each have a room upstairs (until further notice) and we talked up the space under the stairs so Elizabeth would want it. After tucking everyone in their own rooms at bedtime, this is what I find when I go upstairs at night to turn off the lights and give everyone one last smooch.

Daniel wasn't colicky, but boy howdy does he like to be held. If I must put him down, this buys me about ten minutes of quiet.
He loves him some Hap Palmer on You Tube!  He looks so serious, no?

For Paul's date with Leah they went biking..finally cool enough to go! After many forcasts of rain and then NONE, we actually got some! They came home soaked and refreshed. Afterwards I went out with Benjamin and Isaac. We were headed to the Big Hill (which the kids will go down over and over again) when Isaac skid to a stop upon spotting a snake on the path. We didn't recognize the type but have been warned about the venomous ones in the area and high tailed it home. More wildlife on the way....we saw about six deer cross the path after staring at us (some with antlers), run through a clump of trees and then cross the path again.  It's such fun for me to get out and do something active with the boys. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randall Family said...

great updates! And happy birthday to Isaac today! we love you guys!

Emma Frances said...

Haha. I love that the kids all end up in the same room! Hilarious and oh so cute! And Daniel is a stinkin' cutie! I'm so glad I got some cuddle time with him when you were in town! :] Love you and love your cute family!